Teams play a key role in organisational success.
And yet teamwork can be notoriously tricky to achieve.
Research has repeatedly shown that when teamwork is effective:
- Quality and safety improves
- People feel more involved
- Team members demonstrate greater commitment and 'go the extra mile'
- Innovation and Creativity increase
- People learn more effectively
- Customer Experience is better
- Sales increase
- Change is more rapid and more radical
We work with newly formed teams, teams experiencing change, underperforming teams and teams looking to move from good to great. Enabling them to achieve their goals & potential, and become 'high performing'.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamTM Model is based on the best-selling book by Patrick Lencioni - The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
According to Lencioni:
"Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that
remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so
powerful and so rare"
We use this model to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively, and to become a more cohesive team.
A productive, high performing team:
- Makes better, faster decision
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Click here for more information about The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and how it can help you and your team.